Artificial Grass Installation in London
Transform your garden with artificial grass
Your garden is an extension of your living space; you can play, entertain and dine outside, especially as the weather gets warmer. Unfortunately, maintaining it can be a hassle.
If you want to get the most out of your garden without the stress of watering or mowing every so often, Greenlight Landscaping has the perfect solution for you.
We offer the most realistic artificial grass in London that’s a safe, clean, and hassle-free alternative to real grass.
Benefits of Artificial Grass
- Family and pet friendly
Artificial turf contains an anti-bacterial that helps prevent the spread of germs and bacteria, making it perfectly safe for children and pets with sensitive paws.
- Zero maintenance
The biggest benefit of artificial turf is that it requires zero maintenance. Unlike real grass, you won’t water, feed, or mow the grass.
- Drought resistant
Weather does not have a direct impact on the appearance of artificial turf. It remains green and tidy through winter, autumn, spring, and summer, allowing you to use your garden all year round.
For more information about our artificial grass installation service in London
Get a Free Quote
Although laying turf appears very simplistic, you need the expertise of skilled installers to achieve beautiful and long-lasting results. The process involves the following steps:
- Preparing the area: Our landscape surveyors will visit your site to access the ground and ensure water pipes and cables are below the digging depth. After a thorough evaluation, they will remove your current turf to a depth of two inches and remove any large rocks and bricks.
- Create an edge: If your property has no perimeter, we’ll need to install an edging system into the soil.
- Lay the base: Using a piece of timber, we’ll apply 6mm of granite dust across the application areas to provide an even and smooth surface.
- Apply weed membrane: Weed membrane is applied to the compacted base using 4-inch galvanised nails to prevent weed growth while allowing water drainage. If any joining is required, we overlap the edges and join them together using gaffer tape.
- Lay the artificial turf and trim edges: Carefully, without moving the weed membrane, unroll the artificial turf over the area. Once positioned, trim the excess turf. Change blades every 3-5 metres for a flawless finish.
Why choose us
Greenlight Landscaping is a local family-run business in London that offers a variety of landscaping and gardening services for commercial and domestic clients.
We pride ourselves in offering excellent services thanks to our eye for detail and commitment to transforming spaces. For more information about our services, give us a call on 020 8352 0895 or get a free call back here.